Ranking - Finance (iPad)
U.S. Bank (TM)
Your security is our priority. That’s why U.S. Bank always employs advanced electronic encryption and firewall technology to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
• Save time - View balances at a glance for all of your U.S. Bank accounts, plus eStatements and transaction details for many of your accounts.
• Convenience at your fingertips – Pay bills and deposit checks, using your device camera to capture the details in a snap.
• Take the hassle out of paying bills – Schedule payments in advance and set up automatically recurring payments (with the option to revise or cancel anytime before processing).
• Handle personal transactions with ease – Send money electronically to friends, family and coworkers, with a choice of methods and delivery speeds. You can also request money from up to five individuals at once – perfect for group gifts or fundraising!
Count on U.S. Bank for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print:
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2015 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
•More intuitive navigation, thanks to larger, easier-to-find menu icons
•Transactions for eligible accounts now quickly accessible from the account dashboard
•Faster page loading times
•Clearer error messaging when viewing transactions for mortgage accounts
•Prior months’ transactions now searchable
•Personal photo or avatar now removed for customers who choose not to use this feature