Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Unicode Character Map by ben-robinson.com
This app shows you all the characters from the Unicode character set that are supported by iPhone and iPad. It excludes all those that routinely appear as little boxes on these devices.
Simply tap the character to copy it to the clipboard.
This app makes it so easy to send emoticons, stars, hearts, music notes and other symbols in text messages and emails.
- see only those characters supported by iPhone and iPad
- easily find characters from other alphabets including Greek, Cyrillic, Gujarati, Arabic, Hebrew and Braille
- search for a particular character using its individual name (eg, theta, check)
- or browse the name of the block (eg, dingbats, number forms, arrows)
- easy-to-browse and well-presented character list - simply scroll down!
- select one character to copy, or build an infinite string, using the options
- save frequently used characters to the favourites bar
Use the ad-supported version free of charge or buy the ad-free version today!
• Search by Hex and Decimal Codes
• Hex and Decimal Codes now displayed
• iPad 3 Retina Support
• Bigger Floating Window
• Character Name on 2 Lines
• Some missing characters at the end of each group now visible.