Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
I'm not a browser, video player or ebook reader. I'm just a USB flash drive. Easy, clear and quick!
✓ Support any kind of file (word, pdf, ppt, chm, html, jpeg, gif, png, wav, mp3, 3gp, avi, zip, rar...)
✓ Use the huge available space on iPhone/iTouch/iPad.
✓ Delete, duplicate, rename and sort your files.
✓ No need to study. Easy to use.
✓ One solution for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
✓ Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows XP.
More features will be available in the upgrade version:
✓ Cloud storage
✓ Data protection
✓ File compression
This app needs to work with iTunes. If someone tells you his USB app can work without iTunes, he must be a lier. To access files directly is prohibited by Apple!
How to copy files using iTunes File Sharing? It's easy:
1. Connect your iOS device (e.g. iPhone, iPad) to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes 9.1 or later on your computer.
3. Select your iOS device from the Devices section of iTunes.
4. Click the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
5. Under the File Sharing section, select USB Drive to view a list of the files.
6. Drag and drop or click "Add"/"Save to" to copy files between USB Drive and your computer.
If you like my product, please follow me at twitter (http://twitter.com/curtschillingcs).