Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
USB Flash Drive - File Manager & File Transfer
It includes document viewer, PDF reader, music player, video player, image viewer, text editor, file manager and supports ZIP and RAR.
iOS 9 new Features!!:
• Search and open files from spotlight.
• Support for pip when playing MP4 and MOV files on iPad (only available for some devices).
• Filelist with thumbnail of images, video and audio.
• Unzip ZIP files, including password protected. Create new to stored files. Decompress RAR files, including password-protected and multi-part.
• Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive and WebDAV access, download and upload files, create folders, rename files,... Also, synchronizing local folders with any of them.
• Access to computer shared files (SMB). Upload and download files from your account, rename, create folders.
• Full featured audio player and video player that support: avi, divx, xvid, wmv, mpg, mkv, flv, mov, mp4, m4v, 3gp. Also for avi files it suport srt subtitle files and audio track selection. (ac3 is unavailable due patent issues).
• pdf viewer with paging and zoom. Document Viewer: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, txt, Numbers, Pages, c, h, ...
• Text Editor with color that Supports over 30 different text encodings, encoding auto-detect included, newline character management.
• Supports downloading attachments from mail app. App can Save & Open file with other apps.
• Save and get pictures or videos from Photo Library.
• includes an image viewer, image editor with zoom and selection tools to cut, resize, and rotate.
• Share your files: access to stored files from a web browser, delete or upload new files, access to the FTP server, through iTunes or send files via email.
• Universal App, install this app on your iPhone and iPad or iPod Touch.
• Full voiceover support.
• To transfer files from one device to another both devices need to have this app installed.
More details: www.jrmobileapps.com
Facebook: JR Mobile Apps
Crowdin translation: translate.jrmobileapps.com
• Support for pip when playing MP4 and MOV files on iPad (iOS 9 and only available for some devices).
• Support for iOS 9.
• Many other improvements.
• Bug fixes.