Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Veggie Meals: simple vegetarian & vegan recipes
"These recipes come along with some stunning pictures of the dishes, so it’s a beautiful sight to look at"
– Preshit Deorukhkar, beautifulpixels.com
"New recipes are fun to discover and nutritious meals are all the more satisfying"
• 66 tasty vegetarian and vegan recipes
• 9 categories: salads, soups, pasta, stews & wok, burgers, gratins, pies & pizza, breads, and desserts
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Clever egg timer - just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• List of ingredients and quantities always at hand
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Nutritious and varied vegetarian and vegan recipes
• Everyday ingredients that are easy to find
• Share full recipes through Facebook, Twitter or email
• Take it with you to plan meals at the grocery store
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
...AND FOR DESSERT
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English, Swedish, or Portuguese
• Choose metric or US measurements
• Icons indicate Freezable and Vegan recipes
• Estimated cooking time for each recipe
• Supports both landscape and portrait orientation on iPad
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
Featured by Apple in the following categories:
• New & Noteworthy
• What's Hot
• Eat your greens
• Healthy cooking
• Staff Favorites
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
• Slick animation when selecting a recipe.
• Push notifications so we can let you know when we've added new recipes.
• Design tweaks & bug fixes.