Ranking - Music (iPhone)
Vertigo Music: stream together live
- Link your Apple Music or Spotify Premium account to find songs, build playlists, and listen along with others. Your fellow users listen live through their own Apple Music or Spotify Premium accounts.
- Share your music with the option to layer in live video and/or audio to enhance the moment.
- Receive real-time feedback from users through live commenting.
- Connect with others to tune into their live sessions and discover new music and moments.
- Share and post your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists.
Get more Vertigo!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vertigoislive/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vertigoislive
Get our ‘grams: https://www.instagram.com/vertigoislive/
- You can now link your Apple Music or Spotify Premium account from the main menu.
- We’re getting you to the good stuff faster. When you open the app, you’ll now land directly in the trending section of Listen Live.
- Instead of wondering who stopped the party or if you’re glitching, you can now see when a live session host has paused the music.
- We’re fully on Team #MakeSearchBetter and we’ve been working away to make searching for music in Vertigo easier for our new Apple Music users.
- We’ve also just been under the hood working on stabilizing the app (crucial, right?), raising room caps so you can make it behind the velvet rope, and making sure you get that infamous “Whoops!” message a lot less.
If you’ve been running into bugs, we’ve been squashing them (or catching and releasing if that’s your jam). Here’s what fixed with this update:
- Playlist spinner that just never stops spinning.
- Some Apple Music listeners weren’t hearing songs beat-for-beat with the session host.
- The app froze if you sent an empty comment.