Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body
Visible Body’s Human Anatomy Atlas is the most anatomically accurate 3D atlas of the male and female human body, with over 4,600 structures in each model (male and female). This app also includes additional content not available in other 3D anatomy apps: microanatomy models of senses and over a dozen free patient education animations.
Human Anatomy Atlas is the worldwide gold standard in Anatomy reference apps. More colleges and universities teach with Human Anatomy Atlas than any other 3d atlas.
What makes Visible Body’s Human Anatomy Atlas the worldwide best-seller?
**Expertly developed and reviewed for accuracy.
Our 3D models and animations are created by biomedical visualization experts with advanced degrees from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Yale University, University of Texas, and others.
**The most comprehensive anatomy definitions and explanations of common pathologies.
Includes pronunciations and Latin names. No other 3D atlas on the market provides this much additional description of each anatomical structure. Other competitors source content from Wikipedia. Our definitions are expertly written and reviewed by anatomy professors. The descriptions of common pathologies are from the NIH database.
Medgadget calls the graphics “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com). Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com). AMI Award of Excellence.
**Easy to use.
The interface of Visible Body’s Atlas provides fast access to 3d models, the ability to edit, and to share. Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Edit any view by quickly adding entire systems or individual structures. Email images. Share 3D model views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying.
**In-app purchases provide the option to expand the anatomy atlas to include:
(1) 3D moving models that show common muscle actions (2) additional 3D bone models that detail landmarks (3) detailed information about muscle attachments (origins and insertions), and physiology and pathology animations that are ideal for patient education or undergraduate students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body®'s 3D anatomical models of the human body make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. We invent apps that advance the way students learn and healthcare professionals practice. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
* The app is even more global! We had English, French and German. This build includes 3 more languages: Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
* Use the app in one of these languages, share a view with colleagues and they'll view it in the language they select.
* We also made some minor bug fixes in this build.
Questions or comments? Get in touch with us at support.visiblebody.com.
- ➜ Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ It is currently 96% off its regular price.
- ➜ The app is also at the lowest price we've seen.
- ➜ Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body is currently ranked #1 in paid Medical apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Medical apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 14th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the 14th most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).