Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body
Human Anatomy Atlas is the worldwide gold standard in Anatomy reference apps. More colleges and universities teach with Human Anatomy Atlas than any other 3d atlas.
What makes Visible Body’s Human Anatomy Atlas the worldwide best-seller?
**Expertly developed and reviewed for accuracy.
Our 3D models and animations are created by biomedical visualization experts with advanced degrees from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Yale University, University of Texas, and others.
**The most comprehensive anatomy definitions and explanations of common pathologies.
Includes pronunciations and Latin names. No other 3D atlas on the market provides this much additional description of each anatomical structure. Other competitors source content from Wikipedia. Our definitions are expertly written and reviewed by anatomy professors. The descriptions of common pathologies are from the NIH database.
Medgadget calls the graphics “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com). Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com). AMI Award of Excellence.
**Easy to use.
The interface of Visible Body’s Atlas provides fast access to 3d models, the ability to edit, and to share. Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Edit any view by quickly adding entire systems or individual structures. Email images. Share 3D model views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying.
**In-app purchases provide the option to expand the anatomy atlas to include:
(1) 3D moving models that show common muscle actions (2) additional 3D bone models that detail landmarks (3) detailed information about muscle attachments (origins and insertions), and physiology and pathology animations that are ideal for patient education or undergraduate students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body®'s 3D anatomical models of the human body make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. We invent apps that advance the way students learn and healthcare professionals practice. Over a million people have used our products over the web, on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, PCs, and Macs. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
(1) Quick access to dozens of popular views made for you
(2) 3 ways to one-tap and quickly create and save your own views
(3) Option to purchase 3D moving muscle actions, attachment details for muscles, and landmarks for bones
(4) New animation pack for purchase
(5) New translations for users in French language includes animation subtitles, definitions, and common conditions.