Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Visual Talks - Video Reporting
Create exciting and lively presentations with all multimedia and graphical tools. Use the full power of your iDevice to make animated and narrated explanations of any idea and events. Make all your presentations become a fascinating show, and capture the full attention of your audience.
Visual Talks combines photos, videos, cliparts, fancy texts, freehand drawing and writing, music, voice and sound effects to create highly informative tutorials and shows.
Your drawings, typed texts or imported pictures and movies can be manipulated to become an entertaining animated presentation.
Your projects are saved in video format in your device, it's not necessary to upload them to a website.
A project includes one or several episodes. Each episode can use up to 3 pages to save their important screens. Each page, episode or project can be edited at any moment. Anyone with a small experience of video editing will greatly appreciate the power of Visual Talks.
You can make a narration while recording your project. Your narration can be re-edited with voice, sounds or music until you are satisfied. When you're done, your presentation can be saved in the Visual Talks gallery, exported to the photo library, uploaded to Cloud or Dropbox.
More comfort: while recording an episode, you can take any design tool (brush, clipart or keyboard) to complete your screen. The app will auto pause, giving you more time to add any element. When it's done, just continue your record where your have left it.
Visual Talks is created for those who need to:
- Create dynamic tutorials to publish on a website or a blog.
- Provide instructions in visual designs.
- Make business presentations in simple and strong animations.
- Brainstorm ideas with co-workers.
- Create fun animated messages to share in any occasion.
- Write a lively travel diary.
- Send a living postcard
- And many other things.
- Move cliparts and images, annotate and highlight while recording
- Unlimited number of projects
- Unlimited number of episodes in each project
- Support only landscape orientation in 16:9 format.
- Add, resize, move od rotate cliparts, text blocks and photos
- Import and resize images from Internet, Dropbox, photo library and iPad2 camera
- Pinch to zoom
- Coloring backgrounds, texts, cliparts
- Large and responsive freehand drawing toolset: pens, pencil, brushes and eraser.
- Millions of colors, displayed in 7 palettes and color wheel: pastel, oil, cool, warm, acrylic, marker and pencil.
- Import videos (ONLY 16:9) from Dropbox and photo library (mp4, mov and m4v)
- Virtual grid: helpful for placing and organizing elements
- Drawing tools: inkpens, pencil, chalk, eraser and brushes
- Virtual keyboard with 40 special fonts
- Background: customize the colors and gradient effects
- Cliparts: 300 preloaded and ready to use, with an extra tool for creating your own cliparts with texts and drawings.
- More than 100 preloaded sound effects.
- Audio post-synchronization with voice, sounds and music.
- Upload your projects to the Cloud and Dropbox.
- Video record, pause and stop
Upgrade for iOS8
Minor bugs fixed