Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
Volt Fitness: 60 Day Bodyweight Workout Routine - Program for Strength and Cardio Conditioning
- Exercise 5 days a week, and rest 2 days
- Each workout targets specific muscle groups to optimize strength training, flexibility and cardio
- 5 days a week too much? 'Quick Volt' option lets you perform any workout you want, any time you want
- Full real-life video demonstration of each workout, including warm-up, stretching, full workout and cool-down
- All exercises are body-weight only and require no gym or special equipment
- Every workout calculates an estimated amount of calories burned based on your weight and height
- Timer displays the time remaining for a workout, and for each exercise within a workout
- Need a break? Just pause the video and resume play when you're ready
- Full month calendar shows you your completed workouts, upcoming workouts, scheduled fitness tests, and rest days
- Check your stats! View the results of your completed fitness tests and weight progress at any time
- See your physical results with a new photo taken after each fitness test
- Set personalized push notifications to remind yourself when to workout
- Share your progress via Facebook and Twitter
You'll begin your journey with a basic Fitness Test, performing various exercises and recording your results, along with your starting weight, and a photograph of "the old" you. Now, there's no turning back. Each day you'll perform one of our body-weight only workouts, each designed to target specific muscle groups, improve flexibility and endurance, and gain power and strength. You'll begin each day with an energizing warm-up and stretching, and end each day with a relaxing cool-down.
You'll stay motivated with Volt's Fitness Tests. Along your journey, you'll perform multiple Fitness Tests and record your results. Compare them with your previous tests, and you'll be amazed by your gains. You will then record your current weight and take a new photograph, allowing you to see the physical changes in your body. With Volt Fitness, you can literally see your progress. Without the need for a gym or special equipment, and real-life video demonstrations, it's like having a personal trainer in your pocket.
- ➜ Volt Fitness: 60 Day Bodyweight Workout Routine - Program for Strength and Cardio Conditioning is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ Volt Fitness: 60 Day Bodyweight Workout Routine - Program for Strength and Cardio Conditioning is currently ranked #192 in paid Health-Fitness apps for iPad.