Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
Wallpaper Magazine North America
The magazine has changed the way the world looks, not only identifying trends but creating them while tagging need-to-know new products and places. Our roving editors make it their mission to identify the design talents of tomorrow and honour the heroes of today. Our architecture news stretches from the under-construction to the iconic, while our travel coverage tracks everything from the most innovative hotel openings to off-the-radar destinations. In short, Wallpaper* sets the pace in the design world, ensuring you never get left behind.
And now Wallpaper is coming to the iPad. As well as presenting the magazine in a new, easily navigable and interactive format, the iPad edition will also bring new life to its coverage with specially commissioned videos, even more photography of the highest standard and cutting edge animations. It's Wallpaper* but even more so.
The available subscription periods for Wallpaper* Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $9.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $7.99
Purchase an annual subscription $49.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
Existing Print Subscriber?
Print subscribers can read the iPad editions at no extra cost. Simply install the free App, open and follow the instructions to verify your subscription and start reading Wallpaper* magazine on the iPad today.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription