Ranking - Weather (iPhone)
Ranking - Weather (iPad)
Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 8
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 180,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• The radar widget's map looks less like something you'd find under your couch. The new map is clearer, more legible, topographically informative, and no longer looks like clip art from the '90s.
• We fixed dewpoint. Turns out we were converting dewpoint from Fahrenheit to Celsius... to miles. To fix it, we tried multiplying the result by 35 pounds, then dividing by the number of cups of coffee I've had today. Ultimately we just took the miles conversion out.
• As a tribute to the hardworking meteorologists who warn you when weather hits the fan, we're now citing our sources in severe weather alerts.
• Caught some bugs. Gotta catch 'em all!
- ➜ Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts is currently ranked #7 in free Weather apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Weather apps for iPad.