Ranking - Weather (iPhone)
Ranking - Weather (iPad)
Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 8
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 100,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• We’ve tripled the number of forecast points in the graph. Feast upon the data! FEAST!
• Things that were faster than our Watch app: tortoises, paint drying, growing up. Now, things that are faster than our Watch app: really fast tortoises, super-glue drying, Burning Man ticket sales.
• There’s a new ad. It’s rectangular, two-dimensional, doesn’t bite, and speaks at least 12 different languages. We’d tap that.
• Rearrange the tiles for all your locations at the same time. Or don’t, you’re a winner either way. I am a jelly donut.
• Previously, you might have added a particular weather station, only to find a poser in its place, carefully stroking its evil goatee. Quoth our developers, nevermore.
• Por fin, we squashed bugs... WITH OUR MINDS.
- ➜ Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts is currently ranked #6 in free Weather apps for iPhone, as well as #8 in free Weather apps for iPad.