Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
* Making and receiving SIP calls
* Connectivity through 3G, Edge and Wi-Fi
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs g.729, g.722 GSM and g.711
* Compatible with IPod Touch 2nd generation and IPhone 2G/3G/4G
* iPhone's address book integration
* Direct access to voicemails
* XMPP chat and presence
* Call recording synchronized with iTunes
1. You need to have account from MingoCall VoIP provider in order to use this software.
2. For iPod touch 1st generation users, you need upgrade your iPod to iPhone/iPod OS 4.1 or above and you also need external microphone.
3. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using voip softphone.