Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
WiFi2Me by Oscar Antonio Duran Grillo
- How is it used?
1) Select your network type based on the SSID (Network Name)
2) Insert the network name (SSID), MAC (BSSID), or both in some cases depending on the router. (These data are in the bottom of your router)
3) Check the password. (Note that the application does not "break" the security of any network, which tries to generate the password that comes standard on some models that are presented below, it may happen that the generated password is not the same that used by your router, this is good because it means that your password is secure.
To obtain the ESSID and BSSID of the router you can use the following tools:
✓ Windows ==> Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector.
✓ Mac OS ==> KisMAC.
If you only need ESSID you can see it at WiFi Settings on your device.
- Models of compatible routers:
- WLAN_XXXX (Spain)
- JAZZTEL_XXXX (Spain)
- TECOM-XXXXXX-XXXXXX (Several Countries)
- PTV-XXXXXX & ptvxxxxxx & ptv-xxxxxxx (Spain)
- PXXXXXXXXX (ONO) (Spain)
- DLINKXXXXXXXXX & D-LINKXXXXXXXXX & DLINK (Several Countries)
- WLANXXXXXX, YACOMXXXXXX y WiFiXXXXXX (Spain)
- ThomsonXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- DmaxXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- BTHomeHub-XXXX (UK)
- Orange-XXXXX (Several Countries)
- INFINITUMXXXXXX (Mexico)
- CytaXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- SpeedTouchXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- Bbox-XXXXXX (France)
- TN_private_XXXXXX (Sweden)
- BigPondXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- O2wirelessXXXXXX (UK)
- DlinkXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- BlinkXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- D-Link-XXXXXX (Several Countries)
- privatXXXXXX (Several Countries)
- Discus--XXXXXX (Several Countries)
- InfostradaWiFi-XXXXXX (Italy)
- Axtel-XXXX (Mexico)
- EircomXXXX XXXX (Ireland)
- InterCableXXXXXX (Mexico)
- MegaredXXXX (Mexico)
- Fastweb-1-XXXXXXXXXXXX (Telsey & Pirelli) (Italy)
- Alice-XXXXXXXX (Italy)
- ZON (Portugal)
- MEO (Portugal)
- SAPO (Portugal)
The list of compatible networks will be updated constantly as models of routers supported by the application, note that to generate passwords of routers following the application takes a little depending on the model of iPod / iPhone / iPhone you have:
SpeedTouch, O2Wireless, Bbox, privat, DMAX, INFINITUM, Orange, Big Pond, Cyta.
For any questions or specification you may ask the developer directly through twitter or facebook: