Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Wine Journal+ Professional Wine Log for Wine En... by Pocket Software
Wine Journal+ lets you express, share and explore your passion for every aspect of wine and wine tasting in a brand new way. Organize your wine tasting experience and browse through them using simple and innovative interfaces. Share and publish your wine tasting experience using email, Twitter and Facebook. Take advantage of Wine Journal+'s iCloud feature and be assured you will never lose your data when upgrading your iPad. For business owners, sync your journal across multiple devices with iCloud and create an unique wine menu for your business.
Wine Journal+'s innovative tag system lets you tag wines you love, on your wish list, or as a collector’s item that you treasure, or simply use the tags however you want to use them and filter and search your wine using these tags.
Whether you are a wine producer, wine store owner, restaurant owner, or simply a casual wine lover you will find Wine Journal+ with the details you need to completely categorize and enjoy your wine.
*** What the wine spectators are saying ***
- Keeping a wine journal like this makes me enjoy wine tasting more than ever!
A. Singer - Editor in Chief – Wine Magazine
- Easily the most easy to use wine journal app for the iPad that caters both casual wine lovers and serious professionals.
P. Wissel - Restaurant Owner
- Loved it, been using it to manage the wine list in my restaurant.
S.Matabe - Winemaker, South Africa
- Perfect app for my everyday job!
- Elegantly designed interface specifically built for iPad, iPad2, iPad3, the new iPad4 and iPad Mini!
- Backup your data via iCloud and be assured that your data will not be lost when you upgrade your device!
- Use iCloud to share entries across multiple devices!
- Tag wines (such as wish list, favorite, or as special collector’s edition etc) and filter your wine search with the tags.
- Share your wine tasting experience through Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Store photos of your wine tasting sessions
- Keep an detailed wine journal that categorize every detail of your wine tasting experience
HOW TO SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES
1. Enter iCloud Account on your iPad Settings
2. Go to Wine Journal+::About::Options
3. Press iCloud button and choose whether to copy wine entries into iCloud
4. Similarly activate iCloud on the other device
*** What's new in v1.52 ***
- iOS6 Orientation Fix! Landscape mode is now back!
- Updated Translations
- Added Launch Screen
- iCloud stability improvement
- Memorize user rating action so the nagging should be fixed!
- Please rate this version if you enjoy this update, thanks!
*** In Previous Update v1.51: the iCloud Update ***
- Now with iCloud! Sync across multiple devices and backup your journal on iCloud (No need for tedious iTunes backup again!)
- Multiple Photos for your wine tasting sessions now supported, swipe the photo icon to add more photos!
- Performance enhancement: System will upgrade your database the first time you open the app after updating, this may take awhile
- Orientation bug fixes
- Presentation bug fixes
- Removed date sort order by name
- Rate this App popup now only shows up once in awhile
- To use iCloud: Sign into iCloud on the iPad (Settings Menu), then in the Wine Journal+ option menu, activate iCloud (You will not be able to press on the button if iCloud is not enabled for your iPad)
- iCloud sync may take a long time... depending on network, amount of entries etc, please be patient!