Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Wolfram Culinary Mathematics Reference App
- Get nutritional information for individual foods or entire meals
- Access the Recommended Daily Allowance and Dietary Reference Intake information for essential vitamins and nutrients
- Convert recipes and ingredient measurements to serve larger or smaller groups
- Locate nearby grocery stores by place or store name
- Perform simple math calculations while cooking
- Calculate the cost of food per recipe, per unit, per portion, and more, with options to use yield percent or trim
- Research food economics for specific years and countries with data about production and consumption, average prices, and comparisons
The Wolfram Culinary Mathematics Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Culinary Mathematics Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.