Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
Women's Health Mag by Rodale, Inc.
Subscription. When you subscribe to the iPad edition, you'll get it free on your iPhone!
Women’s Health cuts through the deluge of information out there and zooms in on what’s really important: the latest health and nutrition news, the best fat-burning workouts, the savviest love and sex advice, the quickest (and most delish!) healthy recipes, and the easiest look-great-now beauty and fashion strategies. It gives women the tools, motivation, inspiration, and edge they need to get the most out of life.
In the May 2013 issue:
* Trade your dumbbells for a kettlebell to tone all over—in 15 minutes flat!
* IPAD EXTRA: Our neat stop-motion feature takes you through each move.
* Ace swimsuit season with our guide to the season’s hottest styles—from teeny bikinis to cute one-pieces—that fit and flatter your bod.
* IPAD EXTRA: Senior fashion editor Thea Palad shows you how to rock cutouts and show off your best assets in swimwear!
* In our #GreatCooking Bonus, discover 50 food tips that will change your life, and learn to make these international culinary dishes in your own kitchen.
* We surveyed 3,500 women on how they feel about their body image. Now, everyone can look and feel better naked thanks to this expert advice!
* IPAD EXTRA: Love your stomach with flat-belly boot-camp moves from trainer David Kirsch!
* The seven lies you definitely shouldn’t be telling your doctor—and why you should come clean.
* Actress Keri Russell on her stay-sane tips and the workout routine that got her into fighting shape for The Americans.
* IPAD EXTRA: What’s Keri’s version of the perfect weekend? Find out in this exclusive video!
* Is marijuana good medicine? We investigate the health benefits and risks of smoking pot.
* IPAD EXTRA: Learn about the weed impostor that could pack a seriously dangerous high.
* Get valuable sex, relationship, and even wedding-date advice from our Guy Next Door, Clint Carter.
* IPAD EXTRA: Real guys reveal their ultimate relationship deal breakers.
* Leaving your job can feel as if you’re going through a breakup—but we have the tips for a smooth transition.
* Plus: Have longer, more pleasurable orgasms, look stylish on those hot summer nights, get pro beauty treatments at home, create delicious, low-calorie breakfasts, and more!
Women's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $19.99 for Women's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
• New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
• The new Women's Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view as it downloads
• Don't delete your existing Women's Help app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
- Bug fixes and minor enhancments