Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
Women's Health Mag
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
IN THE DECEMBER ISSUE
• Roll your abs to tight and chiseled with our 15-minute foam roller workout!
• IPAD EXTRA! A handy stop-motion feature helps you master each move.
• Discover 51 stunning holiday gift ideas that are perfect for everyone on your list (even your pickiest pal!).
• Get cover star Lauren Cohan’s tips for crushing fears and staying in zombie-fighting shape!
• IPAD EXTRA! Go behind the scenes at Cohan’s cover shoot—and find out her favorite workouts.
• Bust through any exercise excuse and use our quick, 30-minute routines to fight fat and stay strong this holiday season!
• IPAD EXTRA! Score recipes for a delicious, three-course dinner (that’s chock-full of healthy fats!) from the new book, Good Fat Cooking.
• Copy the sexy holiday party makeup looks from YouTube’s top beauty stars.
• IPAD EXTRA! Real men reveal: Can their mom’s relationship with their girlfriend be a deal maker…or breaker?
Plus! Make yummy, booze-filled stews, shop cozy, outdoorsy fashion, improve your memory, transform your skin, find the perfect accessories, and more!
Women's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $19.99 for Women's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
• New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
• The new Women's Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view as it downloads
• Don't delete your existing Women's Help app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.