Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
Women's Health Mag
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY ISSUE
• Our 15-minute routine gives your entire core a workout for insane abs!
• Discover the crazy-cool tech innovations that will improve your life (and health) in the New Year!
• Get cover star Britney Spears’s exclusive 14-day workout diary, and see why the singer is in the best shape of her life!
• IPAD EXTRA! Go behind the scenes to see Spears work it at our cover shoot.
• IPAD EXTRA! Learn the ups and downs of dating your best guy friend from the two infamous bloggers behind 40 Days of Dating.
• Look years younger with eye-makeup tricks that lighten and brighten.
• IPAD EXTRA! Become a pro at using shimmer highlighter with our “30 Seconds to Gorgeous” video!
• Tone your tummy, thighs, tush—everything!—with our The Next Fitness Star winner Emily Schromm!
• IPAD EXTRA! Score Schromm’s signature move that combines strength training and cardio.
• IPAD EXTRA! Real men reveal: Is Valentine’s Day played out, or is it still an awesome holiday?
Plus! Make slimming soups, dress in sexy winter layers, have Christian Grey-style sex, get personal with actor Aaron Paul, try happiness-boosting tips, and more!
Women's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $19.99 for Women's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
• New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
• The new Women's Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view as it downloads
• Don't delete your existing Women's Help app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.