Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
World of Dinosaur
Dinosaurs are a diverse group of animals that were the dominant terrestrial vertebrates for over 160 million years, from the late Triassic period (about 230 million years ago) until the end of the Cretaceous (about 65 million years ago), when the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event led to the extinction of most dinosaur species at the close of the Mesozoic era.
The fossil record indicates that birds evolved within theropod dinosaurs during the Jurassic period. Some of them survived the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event, including the ancestors of all modern birds. Consequently, in modern classification systems, birds are considered a type of dinosaur—the only group which survived to the present day.
You can learn the history of largest animals on earth with category (15) wise. Detailed information on each and every dinosaur, statistics for dinosaur include information like name, size, facts, class, phylum, ect.
* Universal App - runs on iPhone and iPad
* Works on both orientation for iPad
* Dinosaurs are grouped according to their category
* Image gallery for each dinosaur
* Details for all dinosaurs
* Statics - name, size, facts, family, superorder, ect.
* Share details with image via Email
* Manage favorite for dinosaurs
* FaceBook feature will enable you to post dinosaur details on your wall