Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
- Search by country name of any of the listed 250 countries.
- Search by dialing code.
- Includes an indexed search bar for speedy country searches
- No internet connection required to search for a country or dialling code (connection required to view map)
- Select your home country to see your country dialing exit code.
- Add the exit code to the main list of dialing codes so you know what to dial from anywhere in the world.
- Designed for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
- Landscape and portrait orientations supported
★★★★★ "I highly recommend this app, very useful for travelers or anyone!!!"
★★★★★ "I quite often forget these dialing codes, recently called the US, and they wanted to call back, I was able to give them the dialing out code too! Great!"
★★★★ "The codes are nice to have. The ability to focus map location and get down to the street level is added plus"
★★★ "Good listing to quickly get country codes for those who call internationally."
No internet connection is required to view the country codes, but is required if you wish to view the country on a map.
A setting to turn off the maps is available in settings tab. Apply this setting if you do not use the maps or regularly use the app offline.
If you have a problem with the app, please get in touch by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @ios_daveri on Twitter for update news
- Added an index to help speed up searching by country
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated the Support Site web page to show information on what area and exit codes are and how to use them. This information can be accessed in the about tab where you then you tap on 'Visit Support Site'
Thank you for all the reviews and enhancement requests. I do read everything sent to me and try to incorporate any enhancements, if it is possible to do so.