Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
▶ Note: if you are having problems launching the App and are stuck at the animating envelope screen, please perform the following steps:
1- Go to Settings on the device
2- Scroll down and tap on Yahoo Mail
3- Flip the switch labeled "Reset All Accounts"
4- Launch the App again
The App should now launch properly.
With an easy to use interface, the Yahoo Mail app lets you:
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message in your inbox to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos attachments right in your email
• Search through all messages across all folders
And now, you can choose from a variety of themes to personalize your inbox.
Follow us on Twitter @YahooMail
Please email us if you are facing any problems.
▶ Want to turn notifications off? Simply go to device Settings >> Notifications >> Yahoo Mail. Under "Alert Style", choose None. You can also turn sounds off in the same screen.
Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss mail service.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- ➜ Yahoo Mail is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Yahoo Mail is currently ranked #3 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #4 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 77th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 81st most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).