Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Yahoo! Mail by Yahoo!
With an easy to use interface, this app lets you:
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
Follow us on Twitter @YahooMail
▶ Note: You can upgrade your iPhone/iPad to iOS 6 by going to device Settings >> General >> Software Update.
▶ Want to turn notifications off? Simply go to device Settings >> Notifications >> Yahoo! Mail. Under "Alert Style", choose None. You can also turn sounds off in the same screen.
This is a global app developed by Yahoo! Inc under US Law. Yahoo! does not provide a local Swiss mail service.
● Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Yahoo! Mail is a good, 3.5-star app.
- The app is free.
- Yahoo! Mail is currently ranked #4 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- It is also the 111th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 29th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).