Terms & Conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, TechSnoops LLC, a company registered in the state of Texas, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no representation about the suitability of the materials on the site for any purpose. All such materials are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright laws, which form part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not control, and have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. The inclusion of links to outside websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor.
- We do not build, host, sell or endorse any of the apps featured on the site. App content and pricing are entirely under the control of the respective developers. If you run into issues with a specific app, including pricing issues, it shall be your own responsibility to work out the issues directly with the app developer. We cannot and do not guarantee that the prices shown on the website are accurate, and that the content of the apps will suit your needs. It shall be your own responsibility to thoroughly review the capabilities, as well as the price, of the apps you choose to download from the App Store.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Texas, USA.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, we may make changes to our Terms & Conditions from time to time, and in our sole discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to our Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in our Terms & Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Last update: January 28, 2012. If you have any questions, please contact us via our contact page.