Keyzio by Keyzio (iPhone)
Released: Jan 11, 2013
Version: 1.0
Size: 2 MB
Deal Alert
Get notified when this app is on sale or goes free [privacy policy]

Price History

Ranking - Business (iPhone)


[ This app is no longer available for download ]

Keyzio is a marketplace where every house is for sale. Keyzio enables buyers to discover homes that are only for sale privately, opening up new possibilities in the neighborhoods in which they want to live. Keyzio helps sellers test the market and avoid the hassle associated with a public listing.

On average, only 10% of homes are publicly listed for sale. While the remaining 90% of homes are not for sale publicly, our research has shown that many of these homeowners would sell if presented with a reasonable offer. Keyzio helps a buyer (or a buyer's agent) identify and connect with these types of sellers.

With Keyzio, you can:
- Send a personalized message or letter to any homeowner to express your interest.
- Save and share your favorite homes with your agent, family, or friends.
- Receive direct messages from private sellers who have reviewed your profile.
- Create a private listing, review buyer profiles, and share with only those you approve.
- Receive automatic alerts when a buyer is searching for a home like yours.

When you make one of the most important purchases of your life, don't settle for a house that will just work. Expand your search. Find your dream house.
Our verdict: Good
  • + Keyzio is a highly rated app (5-star).
  • + The app is free.
Similar Apps
PDF Reader Pro Edition®

Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad

Developer: iTECH DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS INC. || Version: 9

Snagajob - Jobs Hiring Now

Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad

Developer: || Version: 6.3.3

Shopify - Ecommerce Business

Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad

Developer: Shopify Inc. || Version: 8.56.1